Did you know that most weight loss occurs through improving your diet?
WHAT ARE CALORIES?
WHAT’S A BALL PARK CALORIE COUNT?
FINDING THE BALANCE
Keep the roof over your loved ones’ heads – no matter what.
Buying your own home is filled with amazing feelings, and often a lot of stress! From all the forms to fill out and hoops to jump through, once you finally have your homeloan approved you still need to arrange the move – which is an entirely different type of stress.In this process, you may overlook some features of the homeloan that you’d wish you’d have seen, so here are some pointers from Brightrock.
Investing in a new home is probably one of the biggest financial investments you’ll ever make. That’s why banks require new homeowners to buy a life insurance policy when taking out a homeloan.
- BrightRock relevance – you can tailor your cover to meet your needs and keep it for just as long you need. When your homeloan is paid off and you no
- longer need the cover, it can simply fall away.
- BrightRock control – you decide what kind of pay-out you want and whether to protect your homeloan’s full capital value or just the amount you still owe.
- BrightRock efficiency – because there’s no waste in your cover, you’ll save money. Which you can put to better use paying off your bond sooner or even investing in another asset.
- BrightRock choice – how you use your cover is up to you.
- BrightRock flexibility – if your needs change and you later find you need more cover, you can get the cover you need on easy terms.
It’s all about making sure your family can count on the comforts of home sweet home – in good times, and in bad.
Buy lower-salt foods and snacks
Cook with less salt
Eating out: salt tips
5 EVERYDAY SAVING TIPS
1. PLAN YOUR MEALS AROUND YOUR GROCERY STORE’S FLYER
2. DO A PRICE COMPARISON AND BUY THE CHEAPEST ITEMS AT THE BEST STORE
3. BAKE YOUR OWN PASTRIES
4. DON’T SPEND MONEY JUST TO DE-STRESS
5. TALK TO YOUR LOVED ONES ABOUT WHAT YOUR DREAMS ARE
A WISE CHOICE NOW PAYS OFF LATER
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH?
WHAT TO AVOID
1. INSTALL CFL (COMPACT FLUORESCENT LIGHTS) BULBS
2. BUY APPLIANCES BASED ON RELIABILITY
3. CLEAN YOUR CAR’S AIR FILTER
4. DON’T KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR WALLET
5 EVERYDAY SAVING TIPS
If you were to think about the choices that you make every day around what you purchase, throw away, borrow, lend and consume, you can begin to think about ways that you can spend your money more wisely and cut back on unnecessary expenses!Saving money doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to compromise your current lifestyle, but you can bring some of the extremes into moderation, like our first point for today.
If you want to increase your income and enjoy more expendable cash, then you need to re-assess how and where you’re spending your money! Check out these 5 fresh saving tips and see how you can start to implement them in your life today.
1. CHECK YOUR EXPENSIVE HABITS
2. COOK LARGE
Make a quadruple batch of a mac and cheese. Pastas are nice, easy dishes to prepare, but on busy nights, it’s often still easier to just order some take-out or eat out or just pop a pre-packaged meal in the microwave.Instead, the next time you make a nice home-cooked meal that will freeze well, make four batches of it and put the other three in the freezer. Then, the next time you need a quick meal for the family, grab one of those batches and just heat it up – easy as can be.
Even better, doing this allows you to buy the ingredients in bulk, making each dish cheaper than it would be ordinarily – and far, far cheaper than eating out or trying a pre-packaged meal. And… you only have to warm up the oven once.
3. LIGHTS ARE ON, BUT NOBODY’S HOME
Be diligent about turning off lights before you leave. Burning lights, appliances, TV’s etc use up power that is unnecessary. Whilst it may not seem like a lot, they’re still using power and they’re still costing you money.Regardless of the positive impact this will have on the environment, it will have an immediate impact on your monthly energy bill! With winter approaching, we have more cloudy days, which means that you may turn lights on during the day. When the sun comes out again, remember to turn them off! I just did that in my office.